Finally found out where my severve back pain was coming from but

My back pain/headaches are coming from my tailbone area. i get up move around etc. but i am having to use bengay or icy hot. is there something else i can do other then when i sit down to sit on a donut (http://www.wisdomandhealth.com/donut-pillow.html) before someone thinks i want to sit on food lol. i got to do something it is becoming a problem for me everyday and i do not want to have to lie down off and on when i got so much to do.

WildCat73

Asked by WildCat73 at 8:19 AM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Health

• Regular chiropractor visits can help! My mom has severe back issues (she has an extra hip joint on one side) and she swears by her chiropractor. Also, burt's bees make something called muscle mend. It's just like bengay or icy hot, but I myself think it lasts longer. It's also not as greasy, and it's more pleasant smelling. It's a little pricey, but a little goes a long way. I use it on my leg and knee in the winter. It helps much better than anything else I've tried.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 9:24 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I would go to the doctor and let them run test to make sure everything is ok.you may need to see a chiropractor. You can also use a heating pad.
    princesschilly

Answer by princesschilly at 8:38 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• i did forget to mention that i was diagnosed with scoliosis a few years ago to

WildCat73

Comment by WildCat73 (original poster) at 8:41 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Well sense you have so much to do, and you can not SLOW DOWN, and take it easy so the pain can go away or the problem can heal up. Just suck it up. Deal with the pain.

Have you went to a doctor and found out what is the real problem?

Answer by louise2 at 8:27 AM on Feb. 12, 2011