Do you respect other's beliefs?

Many people get angry if you don't agree with their beliefs. I think though if you're wanting to Win someone over to your thinking,you can't force it on them.You also must respect other's idea's if you expect them to respect your idea's.I find this quite often with religion.Some (not all) religious folks are not open minded and tend to practice only the parts from their religion that is comfortable to them. Respect yourself,respect other's. World Peace and Love to ALL!!!!!!!!

Mommy1234321

Asked by Mommy1234321 at 8:30 AM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• I do not have any issues with any religions. As long as people do not try to shove their religious beliefs down my throat.

Answer by louise2 at 8:36 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I believe that everyone has the right to believe what they want and practice those beliefs however they choose. No matter what it is.t, specific to religion - we are all out for the same ultimate goal in the end. Who cares how people choose to get there.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 8:33 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I completely respect others beliefs, and enjoy learning about them. That doesn't mean I'll be taking them on as my own- just that I'm curious about it. 

skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:03 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I respect everyone's beliefs, they are their own and it's not for me to judge. I enjoy hearing about other religions, and am happy for anyone who has found their spiritual path regardless of what it may be.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:38 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Amen to that! No matter what your religion, most if not all have the same common theme- being a decent human being! If everyone followed the Golden Rule- it'd be a much better world.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:33 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• yes, I respect others beliefs, no matter what they are, as long as they do not try pushing them on me.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 8:40 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I just think if you are going to preach, then walk what you preach. If I believe in something I believe in it all the way.I am just not a wishy washy person. People are more likely to be interested in your beliefs if they can see you believe with all your heart. I believe in Humanity.Thanks everyone for your comments and thoughts. World Peace and Love........
    Mommy1234321

Comment by Mommy1234321 (original poster) at 8:46 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Isn't it interesting to hear other's beliefs. I love to learn new things,too.
    Mommy1234321

Comment by Mommy1234321 (original poster) at 9:11 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I love learning new things, but I'm very happy with being Catholic. I will never change my faith but have no problem with anyone else's beliefs. I do, however, have a problem when someone tries to get me to believe my faith is wrong though.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:17 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• My thing is this... I don't care what u belive but if it's offensive to me, please belive it way away from me.

Ex: I don't care if ur gay, but please don't kiss ur boyfriend in front of me.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:59 AM on Feb. 12, 2011