• In the Spotlight:

Have you ever noticed that their are some people on CM that are so rude when you ask a question?

Has anyone ever noticed that they keep getting a poster of their questions that is so rude that their answer is the same no matter what the question is?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 AM on Feb. 12, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Yes, I have noticed that some people get that way. But I usually just move on to the next question. Some times I think people when ask a question they leave info. out. and that does not help with the answer they are looking for.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 9:56 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Yes, I just move on!!!
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 9:01 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Yes, I've noticed. Just ignore them. They are bored and unhappy and like to be bullies online.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 8:41 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• These are the same people who were the nasty little bullies in elem. school. I have had people be soooo nasty but I just shrug it off . If they get too nasty you can report them. If you must respond.you can say (I am happy!) World Peace and Love to All!!!!!
    Mommy1234321

Answer by Mommy1234321 at 8:59 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Oh yeah!!
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 8:51 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I've noticed that, I just ignore them and try to support the original poster if I can.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:17 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Definitely. It's really sad. People think they're giving you the truth, but you don't have to be harsh with your truthful words.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Maybe its hormones

Answer by gemgem at 9:28 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Yea somepeople just say rude stuff out of know where some times to even simple little help questions. I feel sorry for them they must be so miserable. You know

peace013

Answer by peace013 at 10:50 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• No I have never noticed that. You must be very sensitive.

Answer by louise2 at 8:39 AM on Feb. 12, 2011