I hear we have a warm up coming for us?

anyone else excited for 40 degree temps and then they are saying going into the 50's with rain. to be honest i cannot wait. I am looking forward to it after the icestorm and snow and cold temps. i know i am going to burst my own bubble here because i do know it can come back. but i am excited for this weeks thaw.

WildCat73

Asked by WildCat73 at 8:39 AM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Im in Western NC and we have been in the 30s-40s all week with lows in the 20s. Next week we will have highs in the 60s and itll be sunny. I am really looking forward to it! I might actually be able to take the kiddos outside without a jacket and worrying about them getting sick again.

Answer by gemgem at 9:25 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• It sounds cold to me, but I live in Miami, I am sending some warm air your way!!!

Answer by older at 8:40 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Yea, we are supposed to hit around 40 degrees on Monday-definitely a heat wave from what we have been feeling. Woke up to 19 degrees this morning.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 9:09 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I am in central MA, and I am definitely looking forward to the warm up! I think I'm wishful thinking, hoping that this means that the cold weather won't be back. At this point, I'll be happy, as long as there's NO MORE SNOW!
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 9:09 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I am ready for the warmer temps. Just wondering if we will be having a nasty spring snowstorm down the road.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 9:10 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• The warmer weather you will be having will help thaw things out. This winter has been strange.
    princesschilly

Answer by princesschilly at 9:13 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Yes!!! (Wildcat - does that mean you are in KY?) We're in Louisville, it's supposed to be 40's today, and then warming up into the 50's this week. Sooooo excited - we just moved from Cleveland and they are expecting snow :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:15 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I am looking forward to warmer weather here. We can finally unplug the heat lamp under the house to keep the pipes from freezing.
    downsznmomof4

Answer by downsznmomof4 at 9:17 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Hello, its me mom indiana and yes I can not wait for the warm up to get rid of the ice still on the roads here and have the buses go back to regular pick up routes again. I hope to even shop finally. HOpe it stays this way for awhile. Have a good weekend.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 9:54 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Hahah....my sister and I joked that we were going to wear shorts!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:49 AM on Feb. 12, 2011