Any ideas for a nice Valentine's dinner for a family

My kids and hubby will be home all together for a change and i want to fix a nice sit down dinner for us. something that they will all enjoy with a sweet treat.

WildCat73

Asked by WildCat73 at 8:51 AM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Family.com has some interesting ideas for Valentines meals for the family. also check out the cooking chanels web site. The have a few good ideas also. Good luck and have fun with it!
    princesschilly

Answer by princesschilly at 9:06 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Shrimp alfredo with spinach and roma tomatoes w/pasta, garlic bread, salad and cheesecake for dessert.
    virgo550

Answer by virgo550 at 12:05 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• papa murpheys has heart shaped pizzas for that special day...otherwise you can get porterhouse steak and make a slight 2 inch cut at the top and it looks like a heart shaped steak. then there is a berry dessert to die for that my kids just love and you can message me if want the recipe
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 1:38 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Were doing t-bones, Mashed potatoes with a garlice-onion-mushroom sauce ( goes over steaks & taters). For desert i am makin chocolate lava cakes.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 9:44 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Homemade Pizza, Salad and yummy Ice Cream Floats or Red Velvet Cupcakes.Have Fun. :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:44 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I'm making Chicken parm and slicing it into hearts; my side is going to be some type of pasta not sure which one and for my picky eater baked potato slices and bread chicken slices.
    Jersey_class

Answer by Jersey_class at 9:47 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• depends on what hey like
    san78

Answer by san78 at 11:24 AM on Feb. 12, 2011