Where is He

where is is taking you for Valentines day DH is taking me out to 99 and then to the movies this marks our 17th year together

mommyfitzgerald

Asked by mommyfitzgerald at 9:11 AM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• It's a total surprise for me this V-Day we are going someplace that neither one of us been too! I hope we both enjoy it where ever it is. NIce picture by the way! Have a Happy Valentin's Day!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 9:22 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• thats sounds like fun hope you have a great time Happy Valentines Day
    mommyfitzgerald

Comment by mommyfitzgerald (original poster) at 9:24 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• He's gotta work V-day, and we'll probably avoid the crowds this weekend. We both have Tuesday off, so we may just go with it and go out somewhere then. Though I'm sure there will be plenty of snuggling Monday night when he gets home. Especially since we dodged a bullet and don't have MIL visiting again this year. She has shown up on Vday weekend for the past 2 years in a row, UGH! To make it worse, Vday's also her Bday, so it's not like we can be like "K, we're going out now, can you watch our girl? Happy birthday, Kthxbye!'
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 9:46 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Congratulations!! We will exchange gifts, and then have dinner at home with the kids. We like Valentines Day, but we rarely go out.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:48 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• We're going out to dinner tonight without the kids to a nice adults only restaurant.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 9:49 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Nothing going on for us. My dd is sick otherwise we had planned a dinner and movie for tonight, but since she is sick grandma cant watch her. Monday dh has to work. Itll just be me and the kids so I am going to order pizza or something like that and rent some movies.

Answer by gemgem at 9:54 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Wrestling tournament, lol.
    mimistime

Answer by mimistime at 10:08 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• OMG if my guy to me to a wrestling tournament, he would be walking home.lol unless it was for kids. we live in different states at the moment and couldn't afford to travel. so i am just going to set here on cm and hear all the great stuff the rest of you do.
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 10:13 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• You are a sweet couple!
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 11:13 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I got class and he has to work. We prolly won't do anything together until next weekend when the kids go to their fathers house.
    NikLvsNick

Answer by NikLvsNick at 1:09 AM on Feb. 13, 2011