How Can I Get Him To Open Up? adult content

My husband and I have been married for nearly 12 years. Don't get me wrong, the sex is still great, but I'm the one who is in charge of EVERYTHING, when we do it (he never initiates), what we do, everything. I have asked him to tell me what he likes, what his fantasies are, anything he can think of that would add to the experience. He shrugs and grunts and says "Whatever you want, babe." and "I have nothing to say".

Really? Come ON man! There has to be something!

How can I get him to open up more?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• Having same issue but only been living together for 2 months. I don't know what to do...
    mxmtaylor

Answer by mxmtaylor at 9:19 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I have been having the same issue for 24 years.
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 9:20 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Communicate, express how you feel, let it all out......

Answer by older at 9:20 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Is he this wishy washy with the rest of his life?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:45 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• bring out the whip and tear his behind up..if he complains you just say:"Honey, for one that is not the safety word and secondly, you never told me what you like so i'll just keep trying out ne things until we find something you go crazy for"
    Maybe he'll open up after that ;)
    Davina85

Answer by Davina85 at 9:48 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• haha davina hilarious!
    miritrose

Answer by miritrose at 10:13 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Same problem here. He is not open about much. I used to get little tidbits of information, but lately, with work, exhaustion and three kids, I get nothing. I have thought about writing him a letter, but hesitate because I don't have the energy to be my best self, either.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 11:01 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I got mine to open up and WOW!!!Things i never even dreamed of b4.Been together 36 years ,it was back in early part of marriage.i think i just bugged him until he opened up .We have a great sex life.Never had a problem there.But as for finances and money whole new ball game!!Good Luck.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 12:39 PM on Feb. 12, 2011