How do you change your Password

I have limited internet access and I usually use Cafemom Mobil from my cellphone; I found out that someone hacked myCafemom & apprently posted some Crude question via nonymously from my account and I'm sooooo discusted! Cafemom had alerted me questions my accoutn posted had been reported for being offencive when I read the title i was beyond grossed out!!

Is there a way to change your PW from Cafemom Mobil?! Or will have to use my husband's laptop ( Which is too savy for me LOL) ?

Jersey_class

Asked by Jersey_class at 9:21 AM on Feb. 12, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I am not familiar with mobile. I will give you a bump. Hopefully someone can help. Good luck! That stinks someone did that!!
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 9:26 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I lost ALLL my cafemom answer points too!! Idk who or why they would do that, I don;t have issues with anyone on here!
    Jersey_class

Comment by Jersey_class (original poster) at 9:33 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• It'd be better to change it from your husband's computer. Go to your Home tab and click on Personal Details. Make your new password hard to guess. Make it lenghly and use a combo of letters, symbols and numbers. Log out of Cafemom whenever you're not using it. Never give your password out to anyone, and if you're using the same password for more than one website, change those passwords, too.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:02 AM on Feb. 12, 2011