Dillard's Online?

I shop a lot online. I ordered things from Dillard's (all in stock) two weeks ago. Since then, I've ordered things from Macy's and Nordstrom - everything else I ordered is in. I called Dillard's and asked about the order; they said that they were done "processing" and would be shipped Monday. I told them that the other online orders were so much quicker - they actually said "this is how we process our on-line orders." Seriously? I can get the same things other places.

Have you had issues with their shipping policies? I'm not going to be using them anymore, thye used to be fairly quick.

Scuba

Asked by Scuba at 9:46 AM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Shopping

• I worked for Dillard's for almost 7 years. They need to sell out-of-family and let someone that can manage the business step in.
    jazzgal

Answer by jazzgal at 9:58 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Jazzgal; I have a friend that works retail for Dillard's, some of the stories she has told me are unreal. I'm really surprised they can even compete with the other guys in their space - I like Nygard, and not enough to keep shopping there when I can get comparable things so much quicker! (The rest of their lines are pretty sad, very outdated).
    Scuba

Comment by Scuba (original poster) at 10:08 PM on Feb. 12, 2011