How has God touched your life?

God rescued me from a life of sin, gave me the strength to overcome a domestic violence relationship and to pull through, has saved me over and over. He helped me realize important things in life and my family is so much happier. i was sick 5 months ago and had been for several years. I overcome mental illness diagnoses in weeks and yes I owe it all to God.
Now, I am thankful for every day, smile(had stopped for years), can love people, try my best to overlook some people and pray daily still because I want to do better and serve the Lord. Most of all God showing me his love helped me to realize that I love myself which gave me the ability to love others as I do now.

ConnectHearts

Asked by ConnectHearts at 10:13 AM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• God has touched and blessed my life in so many ways. He has answered my prayers and blessed us with a son. Through good times and bad knowing God is with me gives me such peace. I thank God everyday for all of His blessings. I could not ever imagine my life without God. Through prayer, belief, and faith in God you will find his never ending love.
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 10:20 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I don't ever think in just those terms of God touching my life. He Is simply here all the time. I often laugh because when I know I've
    reacted wrong or thought something negative, He lets me know right away and that's when I laugh. He's good at what He does.
    I've been fortunate to have been kept safe throughout a dysfunctional childhood (alcoholic real dad AND an alcoholic stepdad)
    and it was a natural thing to give God credit and I'm His through and through.
    kayers43

Answer by kayers43 at 10:23 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• In every imaginable way. From sunlight spilling through my window each morning,to my eyes' ability to see it, to my child's laughter to him taking the time to create the love of my life just for me. It's kinda silly but I think about God every time I see the flowers because they come in such bright, vibrant colors without aid from chemicals, or anything man made. God made them beautiful in beautiful hues that men have spent years and years to imitate :)

o and if some of you believe differently, that's cool you're entitled to that. But please don't insult me or my beliefs and please don't give me a biology lesson on flowers and their coloring :) thanks, ladies!
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 2:52 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• not once but many times, i thank God and my angels watching over me also.

Sometimes i can see in my dreams things about pple and it helps me see some signs and i can feel things like someone's always is whispering in my ear (not really but its a feeling).
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 10:39 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• ^^Oh look at the insecure answers of those who can not be happy for your finding happiness...allrighty then.
    To the OP. I thank God everyday too. How could I not?!?!?!?! He blesses me with truth and knowledge!
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 2:25 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Imaginary beings have no ability to "touch" anything. God cannot affect the outcome of anything--either negatively or positively--because he does NOT exist.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:33 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• He hasn't
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 10:41 AM on Feb. 12, 2011