Did any thing good happen for you this week?

You always here about the bad things but lets talk about something good.  Big or small it dosen't matter.

I was feeling a little down about Val Day and put a Question about it on here, and in a couple min I had 3 or 4 people answer and made me feel alot better.

SO THANK YOU AGAIN YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. 

see there are real good people on here.moms rock

peace013

Asked by peace013 at 10:37 AM on Feb. 12, 2011 in About CafeMom

• We wrecked our car about a year ago and the gap insurance wasn't paying their part. Well we took them to court won and they still weren't paying! I got a call yesterday with a very angry person on the other end saying the check is in the mail!!! this is 3500 dollars we've been waiting for since may of last year!
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 10:58 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Finally after 3 years I had me time for a couple days.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:38 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• i am a half full cup gal.... actually I have been blessed to almost always have a full cup.

i find the good in each and every day. I will simply say I always have good things happen during my week, but will not list them because im limited oh characters in this post.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 10:44 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• My first baby neice was born! I've been anxiously waiting to be an auntie for sooooo long and it finally happend! (and that is the end of my good for the week - it makes up for all the bad though!)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• ~*DAILY*~.. something good happens daily, whether it is my youngest that has a huge heart trying to melt mine, or my middle son that seem to be the class clown (like his daddy) trying to make me laugh, or hubby doing soemthing out of the blue to make me happy... DAILY!!!

We've been sick all week and I think it is lifting off 4 of us while the 5th person is just coming down with it... hahaha
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 11:03 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I keep a "Gratitude Journal" to remind myself daily to be absolutely thankful for everything!!!!

MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 11:05 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Amazingly nothing bad happened this week and I got to go watch my god-daughter do her senior dance solo last night!! Over the last three my husband hit a deer, half of my house flooded, and a branch came through the roof so this week was awesome!!!!

SweetOrangeMama

Answer by SweetOrangeMama at 11:06 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I'm glad that you asked that: my son was on "yellow" for two days in a row this week! Now, that may not sound like a big whoop to anyone else, but in our house we make a big deal about it b/c he's got adhd/ he's autistic. So this week was quite a good week for him.
    NubianQueen78

Answer by NubianQueen78 at 11:07 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I am a job coach for Autistic people 2 days a week. Normally, we ride the public transpo bus to and from the job... and a 6 block walk is guarenteed. This weeek their teacher gan=ve us rides both ways as it was -12 degrees outside. What a kind and caring peerson she is.
    momripley

Answer by momripley at 11:08 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Well I caught a cold which sin't good but it's going away so that is......Aside from that my husband wants to go to the "Home Show" that is taking place at the local convention center this week. This is a good sign because I have been wanting to buy a house for FOREVER which we initially didn't do because he was in the Navy. Now he's out and has been with his current job for 18 months and it is a secure job so we could be looking to buy our first home shortly.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:21 PM on Feb. 12, 2011