Pregnacy and peeing?

so i just turned 14 weeks today and it almost feels like this last week ive had to pee every half hour to every hour when im awake and every hour to 2hours when im sleeping i thought this part was suppost to end could there be something wrong?

angelnina8715

Asked by angelnina8715 at 10:50 AM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i doubt theres anything wrong consistant peeing is very common in preg. and it just gets better the more time that passes haha i wouldnt worry but ask your doc if your really worried. but i peed alot in the beggining of mine and now i feel like thats all i do whether i drink anything or not
    mama2r

Answer by mama2r at 10:53 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• i agree with above reply
    san78

Answer by san78 at 10:55 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• HAHAHAH I peeds every 30 minutes till the day I gave birth... but I was also pregnant with twins
    FITmama2B

Answer by FITmama2B at 11:00 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• pressure of the baby can make you pee, pee, and peeeeee all through the pregnacy. I'd check w/your OBGYN to make sure you don't have a urniary tract infection but peeing a lot is one of the embarrassing things you get to deal with. Be glad you don't have hemmies...start wearing heavy duty pads so if you do laugh you aren't wearing the humor, or sneezing with the drips....
    CuvierMom

Answer by CuvierMom at 11:04 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• It gets worse the farther along you get!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:16 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• yeah you pee alot when your preg there is no right or wrong amount to pee
    Tarrahs2011

Answer by Tarrahs2011 at 11:41 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• The only way for it to stop is to deliver your baby! But if it starts burning or smelling or you notice blood then call your Dr asap because it could be a UTI
    momof2cuteboys

Answer by momof2cuteboys at 4:54 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• this is my 3rd pregnacy and the 1st 2 were kinda alike with the sickness and the peeing but this ones different i havent got sick at all and i just started my 2nd trimester and it just seems like im peeing more and i dont normally go by the book they give you but it just said it decresses and mine incressed so idk just wondering
    angelnina8715

Comment by angelnina8715 (original poster) at 8:12 PM on Feb. 15, 2011