How can I take my hobby (making hair bows) and make something more?

shambrikah

Asked by shambrikah at 10:59 AM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Sell on Etsy.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:04 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Look for a website that you can sell to people wholesale. That's what my sister does, and she makes pretty good money. And her bows are amazing!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:06 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Thanks Ladies for answering my question because I was lost in whated to do!! :D
    shambrikah

Comment by shambrikah (original poster) at 11:11 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Craigs List is a start... sell locally and "CASH ONLY"... plus Ebay, mention them in your social networking (even if only in your siggy)... Normally I'd say post a local ad, but better to make flyers, with pics, and post up locally... laundrymats are where I always start! Poles in actual neighborhoods not near intersections (ilegal here)
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:46 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Of couse you could sell them on ebay but there is a few to do so. There are sites that allow you to sell stuff for free like http://www.refundsweepers.com bargains board where gals sell hobby stuff and there is no fee to sell it. I'm sure you could take your hobby to the next level if you did not have to pay any type of fee to see things, i guess it's worth a try!
    frugalcoupons

Answer by frugalcoupons at 12:00 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Try etsy.com Lots cheaper than ebay
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 3:50 PM on Feb. 13, 2011