How much does your 2 1/2 year old weigh....and how tall?

This is an estimate done here at my house with my scale and one of those measuring charts on the wall: my daughter (31 months) is 35 inches tall and 30lbs. I'm thinking she is short, which is inevitable, because her father and I are short. My niece is like a string bean, only one year older and an entire head taller.

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 11:07 AM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my daughter will be 2 1/2 on the 23rd and she is about 33 pounds and is 37 inches tall
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 11:15 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• my middle turned 2 in december, at her 24 month check up she was 28 pounds and 35 inches tall. shes in the 60th percentile for both height and weight so she is proportionate.

her 3 year old niece is 30 lbs and about the same height. they literally look the same age. but my niece is proportionate as well.

as long as theyre height and weight even out somewhat, its no cause for concern.

my 4 year old is 41 inches tall but only weighs 32 pounds. her height is 75th % and weight is only 3%. that is cause for concern. she is super tall but super skinny. :(
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:22 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• My 28 month old weighs 25 lbs and is 35 inches tall. He's around the 50% for height, but on the lower end for weight. My dr isn't concerned because all of my kids are built the same way.

Answer by missanc at 1:26 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I have the little guy...he is 23.1 lbs and I don't know what his height is, but he is tiny! :) He has created his own 1% line...he will be three in August! :) He eats like we are going to run out of food too, so I am not sure where it's all going! :)
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 8:56 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• at Jax's 2yr checkup back in November, he was 29lbs and 37 1/4in tall...he's tall and lean, just like Daddy :D
    he's almost 27mos now :)
    -mrs.mamma-

Answer by -mrs.mamma- at 11:44 AM on Feb. 13, 2011