Dares For Truth Or Dare?

I am currently planning my 25th birthday party. It will be a GNO style party, only indoors since my birthday is mid winter. I am trying to get a few things set up for my party. I want to play a game of Drink or Dare! You pull a dare card, if you don't do the dare, you take a shot! So does anyone have any good dares for a group of women? I don't want anything that can harm anyone in any way. I want some embarrassing things, or a slight ewww factor. But I don't want a vomit factor! (Example: embarrassing is eating cat food, vomit is eating poo) Any dares would be greatly appreciated!

NickyJamesMom

Asked by NickyJamesMom at 5:37 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I can't think of anything at the moment, but I'm dying to see what some other Mom's say!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:42 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• How about Flashing and old fart?

How about....
    Sneezing on someone and then saying OMG IM SO SORRY i just got tested for aids im sure i dont have anything

how about..
    screaming STOPPPPPPP and grabbing your eye..and roll a marble on the floor and SAY DONT STEP ON MY GLASS EYE!!!
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 5:46 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• AN* not and lmaoo
    LexsiesMommy

• ohh I dare you to take a bite of this baby food jar of peas ...or take a shot...sorry if this is dumb  Hope you have a great party...or I dare you to take put a condom on a vibrator and suck it for 30 sec or take 2 shots lol....have fun take a shot for me

Anonymous

• LMAOOOO EWWWW ANON
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 5:50 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• how about... toilet papering your neighbors house.
    or... eating a peanut butter and butter sandwich
    or... mooning everyone
    or... prank calling their boss
    or... passing gas in front of someone else's hubby
    or.... eating frozen vegetable while their still frozen
    or... kissing another girl
    Anonymous

• no body pics dare so don't worry ;) truth is fun enough!
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 9:18 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• lol LexsiesMommy....I thought flashing an old fart ......ment lighting a fart on fire...my husband just corrected me....anyway I think straight up farting is a good dare...if your all drinking it would be funny.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 9:19 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• dare them to go streaking in their own neighborhood
    Anonymous

• Putting on lipstick blindfolded and having to keep it on that way when they leave would be funny. If you had a pet hampster or something you could do the dare, kiss a rodent, doing a strip tease act in front of everybody would be a good dare (and not sexual as it's all females, but funny as hell to watch the embarrassment roll), hmmm... could have wax out and have a dare be they have to wax their underarms or something,... don't know haven't done all female parties but it'd be fun as you don't have the stigma of "the guys" to worry about and can really do some awesome stuff, hope you guys have fun!
    Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 11:24 PM on Nov. 17, 2008