Was your guess for your baby's birthday right?

I was just wondering how everyones mothers intuition was. With my first daughter I swore up and down since I was 4 months that she was going to be born on the 19th of july(her due date was july 29) ...I WAS Right!!! I still cant believe I got it right. For ym 2nd I didnt guess a particular day but had the feeling that she was going to be born early and she was . (6 weeks early, I thought she would come maybe 3 weeks early but I was still right). With my 3rd I am due March 8th. My guess for her is February 18th or March 3rd. NOt sure why just a feeling. Anyone else guess the right date for their bundle of joy???

ProudMama4ever

Asked by ProudMama4ever at 11:34 AM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Nope. Never really thought about it with my son, but I was positive my dd was going to be early. I dropped earlier, had strong bh, well, I was induced at 42 weeks with her.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:37 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• No, I didn't really guess what day she would be born.
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 11:48 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• No DD was 3 weeks premie and DS was 3 weeks over
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 11:49 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Well, I knew exactly when I conceived and I told them what I had calculated the due date to be..originally the 8th, but after my first u/s, they changed my due date to the 14th. I went into labor on the 7th and she was born on the 8th.....I was right on the money!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:52 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I was right all 3 times. I calculated with my 1st that i would be due around Jan 19th... and she was born Jan 22.. although her :due date" the dr gave was Feb 17. My 2nd i just felt like i'd have the baby early.. and I did.. She was due March 18th and i had her Feb 22nd,
    With my 3rd... I was due Oct 5th.. and my mother's B day was Oct 3rd and i said "Oh it would funny if i had the baby on the 3rd!" Yeah He was born on the 3rd.
    MyIslandGirls

Answer by MyIslandGirls at 11:58 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I was due on 7/7/07 and knew from the beginning I would have a 4th of july baby and I did.
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 12:00 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I was due jan 9th 2007, had my baby girl on 12/18/06. This is my niece's birthday (her mother is my sister, she passed away in 1980) I had mentioned to my niece Nichole, at my shower in November that I would love to have my baby girl on her birthday, 12/18. Because her name was going to be Noelle and having her one week before Christmas would be perfect! I did indeed have her on my niece's birthday! It wasnt at all planned that way, the birth is another interesting story.

Linda1012

Answer by Linda1012 at 12:18 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• With my son, I guessed February 24th. He was born on the 25th.

My daughter was due July 3. My husband and I joked around, saying it would be funny if she were born on Father's Day (June 20th). Apparently, she took us seriously.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 12:26 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• With my daughter I knew she would be born a few days before her due date (August 26). She was born August 22. With my son I knew he was going to be born on his sisters birthday even tho the doctors guessed his due date for August 29 (he was small so they didn't really believe when I told them when my last period was). I was right. He was born on his sisters birthday. I have Irish twins and even tho it was separate births, you'd swear they were actual twins.
    NikLvsNick

Answer by NikLvsNick at 1:07 AM on Feb. 13, 2011