What do you think about hickey's?

do u like the way they feel when there making them? do u think there trashy? do u think there sexy lol? I think personally a girl looks really bad with them but it doesnt look as bad in a guy. what do u think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:37 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I think they look trashy no matter who they are on!! But I have had a few myself! lol Although not by choice! I kinda like how they feel but, hate the way they look!
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 5:39 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• This is just my opinion, but I think Hickeys are just really, really trashy.
    Oh honey I love you so much let me suck on you and bring the blood to the surface!!
    See?
    Sounds gross...LoL
    I thought it was gross in HS and I have not changed my mind..LoL
    Serendipitydoo

Answer by Serendipitydoo at 5:39 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I think my man looks sexy with a little one on his neck reminds me we still have passion lol I dont do a lot though he is head of his line and has to be professional lol thank god for uniform shirts with collars lol

Anonymous

• I think they are gross. When I was in high school my now hubby gave me one on my eye! yea, He was being silly. And I looked like I got hit. But it's a funny memory

Anonymous

• yep i vote trashy too. its just gross and the fact that someone was sucking on their neck to accomplish it makes it even more gross. there are other body parts that should be sucked, hehe.smile

sterlids

Answer by sterlids at 5:42 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• lol.....in your eye lmao

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 5:43 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way it feels when my husband gives me a hickey...especially when he bites me a little bit while he's doing it!!!!!!! I don't think the hickies look trashy...I think it depends on who's neck they are on. I mean a girl who has a hickey that is nicely groomed and stuff doesn't look bad with a hickey...she just doesn't neccissarily look good either. But on the other hand....if you have a girl that looks like she's homeless, now THAT looks trashy. Nothing against homeless people, I think a lot of them have good hearts and I feel sorry for them, but I've learned that the majority of them are drug/alcohol addicts and if they really wanted to they could help themselves. Thank God for the Anonymous option....hehe.
    Anonymous

• I also think they look trashy on us girls but not on guys I remember I made like 20 on my boyfriend's neck and he had to put bandades all over them when he went to work lol, and his parents freaked out lol.
    Anonymous

• Fun to get, fun to give (not intentionally), but totally gross!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:45 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I think that it can be fun and sexy but I dont think anywhere that they are visible to others.......like the neck..........but I do think that other places on the body makes them sexual and special and not trashy
    Tricia19

Answer by Tricia19 at 6:17 PM on Nov. 17, 2008