Has anyone seen any good scary movies lately?

When I say scary, I mean like scary, paranormal or suspenseful...not gory. I don't like gory movies.

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 11:35 AM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Entertainment

• Devil was really good. It is M Night's newest movie
    MChildressDem

Answer by MChildressDem at 11:36 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I have been watching La Femme Nikkita,it;s not scary but it does keep me on the edge of my seat alot :)
    Ananomys

Answer by Ananomys at 11:39 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Carved The Slit Mouthed Woman. not gory at all. the kind of movie that will make you afraid of the dark and the light. they have it on netflix for wii. it's a japanese movie so it's subtitled but it is without doubt the creepiest movie i've ever seen. i'm the type of person who laughs at horror movies...this one freaked me out
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 11:41 AM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Watched Paranormal Activity 2 last night. It was kinda freaky (yes I know it's fake)
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 12:20 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Couple nights ago we watched "After . Life" where they are in a funeral home, and the directer talks to them about why they are dead and how they should have grabbed onto life when they had the chance
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:22 PM on Feb. 12, 2011