Ear infection drops?

My 11 month old has a cold and double ear infection (diagnosed yesterday). The doc put her on Ammoxacillan and said to give her motrin for pain. If I remember correctly there is an prescription ear drop for pain too. Anyone know what it's called so I can ask the doctor to call it in? Thanks!

mommacierra

Asked by mommacierra at 11:57 AM on Feb. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

• I cant remember what it is called but the doctor will know what you are talking about just tell him your little one is in alot of pain and the motrin isnt working
    suhweetness

Answer by suhweetness at 12:11 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I have some called Allergen Ear Drops.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 12:12 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I went to the Dr's yesterday for an ear infection (turns out I have a double ear infection, bronchitis, flu & strep!), and I asked them for 'Antipyrine & Benzocaine Otic Solution'. It numbs on contact.
    I had a severe ear infection while I was in labor with my middle child, and I swear that the ear pain was worse than labor! Ibuprofen does NOT cut it!!! (btw- this one only costs about $6 without insurance).
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:19 PM on Feb. 12, 2011