Ahhhh im so embarrassed!!! vent adult content

last night dh and i had our very close (and very gay) friend over and his friend came too anyway his friend and my dh were watching a movie on the couch and my friend and i were playing cards and having a few beers at the dinner table. i started joking around with my friend telling him i want to buy a "B.O.B" since im not very satisfied in that department. i didnt scream it or anything but i wasnt whispering either. i thought the guys were focused on the movie anyway. anyway my husband ended up getting up a little later and just going to bed without saying a word. then this morning he left for work without saying a word. i called him to find out what was up and he said he overheard us and it made him feel like shit. i told him im sorry if it hurt his feelings or if he thought it was inappropriate to talk to another guy about but like i said our friend is gay and hes one of my best friends and i talk to him about pretty much everything. maybe i shouldve kept that comment to myself but my husband hasnt given me oral pleasure or let me cum first during sex in over TWO YEARS! ive tried talking with dh about it and he told me to buy a massaging showerhead! anyway i feel really embarassed that he overheard us and he says hes ok now but idk...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• I for one tell my bestie everything and you should definately not say anything like that when ur man is around. rookie mistake if you ask me. anywho i hope you guys work it out and good luck.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 12:02 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• that's one of those things that you and your husband should discuss....

Mrs.Prine

Answer by Mrs.Prine at 12:03 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• wow..i could talk about stuff like that with my girlfriends in front of my SO and he doesnt get all flustered....btw the shower head sounds like a good investment...do it do it
    suhweetness

Answer by suhweetness at 12:06 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Well it's good he knows your true feelings now and once he licks his wounds maybe he'll take the hint. Just be sure he knows WHY you wanted a BOB. And, hey, guys sometimes need things spelled out for them. Next time he gets frisky with you just ask him to go down. I'm sure he asks you! Tell him how much you love it when he does and how horny it makes you and all that. You have to stroke his ego to get what you want sometimes
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 12:18 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• to be honest, i think your husband is over reacting.
    jessicajacobson

Answer by jessicajacobson at 2:18 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• sounds like his feelings are hurt. he'll get over it. toys in the bedroom can be lots of fun
    tanper29

Answer by tanper29 at 4:24 PM on Feb. 12, 2011