Why do some people like to show off?

My dh's ex just met this guy who is now living with her supposedly he likes to brag well my dh dd wanted a phone that cost $300.00 well my dh said he would get it for her but not until in 2 wks when he gets paid but for now can the ex get it and he'll just pay it back to her ( on top of the cs ) anyway she does well when it came to paying her back she has to mention that the money we owe is not for her but to the guy she just met...I am like SO WHAT wher the money came from either way we still have to dish it out it is coming from us :/
We just asked for a grand total and paid.
But WHY does she have to say that is she trying to reassure us that she finally found someone with money I mean who cares just live your so called happy life witch... Just venting.
thank you ladies for listening... still venting ( no bashing Plaeas)...Don't want to hear it, Don't need it ;)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• I am an ex wife and I dont think she was bragging. She probably asked this guy to help pay for the phone explaining it would be paid back. I dont know how long she has been with him, but maybe he was asking when you planned to pay her back so he could recoup the money he put out for the phone? I know my husband being a step dad always shells things out for the kids because their dad wont. He has come to realize anything he does as a favor wont be paid back by my ex, so its a different story. However, with this guy he may well just want his money back.

Answer by gemgem at 12:06 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I agree with gemgem I dont think she was braggin either I think she was trying to let yall know it was his money
    suhweetness

Answer by suhweetness at 12:09 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• They just met 4 months ago he spend a lot on her kids this passed x-mas good for them. But my question why did she have to let us know this weather its her or his. Thanks.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:14 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• it seems to me that she wants to let your man know she has someone taking care of her financially
    sometimes women want there exs to know we moved on in other words upgraded from them to someone in our books better...better can be in the looks department or money department
    bobbys4eva

Answer by bobbys4eva at 12:20 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Bobbyforeva she is going thru a divorce (again) but yet has this man living with her ALREADY. Why can't she just live her life. Thanks!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:25 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Money doesn't always bring you happiness... ask my husband's ex?!?! Hahahaha... although it was one of the many guys she cheated on my husband with, they didn't even make it ten years before they were divorced and she was crawling back to my husband's family looking for a pity party!!!! Hahahahah... now that she's broke she's back

Just keep in mind that Karma is a B*&%$, and always comes back to bite those kinds of people in the arse... because my husband is doing twice as good as he had when with her, and now she regrets what she threw away chasing the almighty dollar??? Hahahaha
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:52 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• MommaClark3 how do you deal with it? Everytime I hear my dh's text go off I crinch like what now damn woman go away!!!
    I hate it I hate it I hate...sorry I am venting I know I sound childish but having a hard time dealing with her. I don't mind the kids those are his kids (teens).
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:05 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I just feel like all she has been doing is taking taking and taking and nothing to show for and if she does show for it she acts like the child support had nothing to do with it :/
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:06 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• She must have low self esteem...
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 4:50 PM on Feb. 12, 2011