Teacup Pig!

I just bought my cute lil teacup pig and I love him. My only concern is for my great dane puppy. The little teacup piglet was abandoned and was given to me and he is just so sweet. I've had my puppy for about 4 weeks now and he's completely house trained and obediant. I worry about when the puppy grows up. will he try to eat my pig?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Pets

• Yes, he very possibly might try to eat your pig. Just the scent of the pig is usually very difficult for most dogs to ignore.

Of course there is a possibility that if they are raised together and if you work on this, the dog might come to accept the pig as a companion rather than prey, but it doesn't always work that way unfortunately. It really depends on the dog that you have.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 3:14 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• nah sounds like they r going to be raised together...i wanna see a pic of this pig
    suhweetness

Answer by suhweetness at 12:10 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• No,as long as they r raised together,it will be fine.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:11 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I agree with spottedpony. Be cautious as they grow up and don't leave them alone together if you are gone. bacon is one of my dogs favorite treats. I hope they do stay pals all their lives, but you never know. i want to see pics too. lol
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 10:27 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Maybe I am a cynic here but I think this poster is full of....well. bacon.

First she says she bought the pig and then she says it was given to her.....it just sounds way too off the wall to be true.
    Acid

Answer by Acid at 1:07 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I was typing fast and meant to say brought home. beotch. thank you everyone else for your helpful comments.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:21 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

•   Sam

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:29 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Nice language....I find it incredibly funny that instead of saying I made a mistake and leaving it at that, you choose to swear.
    Acid

Answer by Acid at 8:30 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• I thought it was funny.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:54 PM on Feb. 15, 2011