Did you file taxes yet??

I did today-- I am getting $2497 back from state and $8324 back from federal--- I love having dependents!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yep and already got our return back and spent most of it. I hate bills lol.

Answer by gemgem at 12:08 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• We r filing this month! We r getting $20,000 back from one,I don't know from the other.
    Anonymous

• ~*Giggles*~... I used to think it would be funny if I got TShirts for our kids stating "We are Daddy's lil Tax write offs"... sure Cafepress.com is full of them! And I love making my own bumper stickers there
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:48 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Yep..We got them deposited last week. It wasn't as much as last year because I am working and we don't qualify for EIC but money is money and I will take every dime I can!
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:00 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• No, we are waiting for some papers concerning my FIL's estate. His accountant has to close out everything and this guy is sooooo slow.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 2:24 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• It's great you are getting a refund but I don't like letting the government have a free loan from me all year so I make sure only the amount that needs to be is taken out of my check each pay period.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 6:17 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• You should have less withheld so you will have more of that money during the year!
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 11:09 PM on Feb. 12, 2011