Are you doing anything for Valentine's Day?

Amanda11810

Asked by Amanda11810 at 12:27 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Holidays

• We plan on going to dinner, and then a good movie. Then home for some awesome sex. He is leaving on the 15th for work on the east coast, so we wont be seeing each other for several days :(
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 1:11 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• ~*Yes*~... My husband is taking me out, been told I don't have a choice, and I plan for him...

I tease him that I gave birth to his buddies, 3 and 5 year old boys, so since he's yet to take them fishing, they already want to go hunting (too young in my opinion)... but he can start giving HIS BOYS the loves/hobbies he has... and later in years to come build closer bonds! I'll be snagging a fishing license and new poleā€¦
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 1:24 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• We went out on the 13th bc hubby has to work today ( 14th ) But Im going to make a Huge and very special Breakfast
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 12:32 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Nothing
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 9:34 AM on Feb. 15, 2011