SO embarrassed adult content

DD woke up this morning and we didnt hear her right away I guess because when we got in there she had taken her pants AND diaper off and apparently had pooped because it was EVERYWHERE..Im so angry and grossed out and embarrassed..it looks like she possibly...ate it and im really worried. Also im worried will she get pink eye?? I bathed her right away and washed her eyes the best I could but now im worried

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• LMAO!
    Don't be mad at her, its normal. EVERY mom goes through this.
    BOTH of my boys were confirmed shit tasters, and they are just fine... And my daughter always hated crapping in a diaper. We had to be careful when we went somewhere because she would sneak off and leave a giant Hershey kiss in the corner somewhere.
    No, she will not get pink eye from it. If that were true, EVERY man you know would be walking around his entire life with pink eye... You know exactly what I am talking about *scratch & sniff*.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:32 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• She will be fine!! I dont know any mother who hasnt been through this.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 12:32 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Im not angry with her im angry with myself for not hearing her awake...Im just worried about her getting sick from it
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:35 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• My DD starting getting undressed at night and in the early morning. She learned how to unsnap her jammies and unzip them, so she got naked and took her diaper off peeing everywhere. A suggestion I got from someone has been the only 2 things that work. Put a onsie on under her footed jammies, so there is a bit more obsticle, or cutting the feet off some of her jammie and put them on backwards. So far she stays clothed and diaper on at night.
    SierraLynn

Answer by SierraLynn at 2:11 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• She isn't going to get sick, she'll be fine. my middle child once walked into his grammy's back yard when he was about 18 months old, picked up a dog turd, and took a big bite. LMMFAO! I flipped, but he was fine. Totally fine. At least this was her own shit! lol I'm sorry... I can't stop laughing, I am passed those days, and its just funny now that I don't have to deal with it anymore.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 2:48 PM on Feb. 12, 2011