I got a neg. pg test at the clinic

But , somthing is telling me that It's too soon I had my period around Jan. 20th and I have been experiencing dizziness headaches and some weird nausea /vomiting. I really don't want to be pregnant right now so I know I'm not being obsessive , But I'm just not convinced . Has this ever happened to anyone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• just wait till you miss your period and take another test
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:35 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Exactly what â–²She said.....wait til you've missed your February cycle (IF you do) before you test. Even better IF you miss February wait at least a week before you test.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 1:17 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• It's early for any test to show up positive if last period was around 1/20... that's when mine was and I am waiting at least one more week before I test. If you know your ovulation day: I've been told before to test on peak+17 if my period hasn't come yet.
    angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 10:47 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• if you don't want to be pregnant you probably don't know your ovulation day, so I'd wait and see. Sometimes the nerves over thinking you can be pregnant when you don't want to be can cause nausea and stuff due to anxiety.
    tmpmom1116

Answer by tmpmom1116 at 3:11 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• yes you are right , I don't know my ovulation day
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:37 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• ok so it turns out I AM PREGNANT !!! I was very shocked at the beginning but I am sooo HAPPY !! GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU !! BABY DUSTS ..................
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:02 PM on Feb. 28, 2011