Is adopting a child part of your family planning?

Weather or not you are able to have bio kids?

liteofmine71

Asked by liteofmine71 at 12:52 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

• We have been blessed by adoption, and we would love nothing more then to adopt again.
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 7:20 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I'd love to foster once my kids are older. Give some much needed support and love to children who wouldn't normally get fostered.
    Anonymous

• ~*Smiles*~ not unless we win the lotto... than I would continually adopt kids... and not just kids that are cute and little but those that actually NEED a family...
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 1:02 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Beautiful thing, adoption :) my biological mother was 13 when I was born and right away I was put into foster care. 2 months later I am with my family - and it was a perfect match. God-planned, I believe. I am not opposed to adoption, but the future is unknown to me ;)
    LiveBreatheSing

Answer by LiveBreatheSing at 1:10 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• No, but fostering certainly is, which sometimes leads to adoption. We are not at that stage yet though
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 1:12 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I bless all those that do choose to Adopt or Foster, but I know that isn't for my family. I also have 4 children and 1 is now married, so I am adding to my family - just by marriage.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 1:39 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• My husband and I are due to have our first child next week, but it surely won't be our last. We are definitely going to adopt because we were both adopted ourselves. I think it's an amazing thing, and I would love to sort of "pay it forward" in a sense. 

b.leavitt101

Answer by b.leavitt101 at 1:53 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• My husband and I are planning on fostering once our sons are grown.
    elliecooper

Answer by elliecooper at 2:53 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Fostering/adopting is not in our plan. I am so thrilled there are people out there who are willing to adopt, the world needs more of them but it is not for me. Unfortunately I was raised with an adopted sister who had many many mental problems and she hurt me an my family continuously. I KNOW this is NOT typically the case, Most adoptions, with support, turn out wonderfully but I would always have that fear and it would do no good for anyone involved. Congrats to everyone who is so willing and capable or adoption and fostering!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:42 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I would love to but financially it isn't in the budget. I'm hoping later we can though!
    momof2cuteboys

Answer by momof2cuteboys at 4:59 PM on Feb. 12, 2011