Whats wrong with me ?

I had intercourse on the 20-21 of Jan no protection or pull out . I started bleeding at 4 weeks bright red kinda mucus like . I started feeling sick 2 weeks after intercourse went to the doctors negative pregnancy they said i had not missed my period . not enough to fill a big pad . slight cramping naseau and dizziness occured the night before bleeding occured vomiting also occured

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• idk but I've been like that since last Sunday and I am not happy about it , I'm not bleeding though
    mami323

Answer by mami323 at 1:06 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I would recommend getting a second opinion. It could be lots of things....fibroids, PCOS, ect...do a bit of research yourself, and bring it with you to your next apt. With ttc, I found I really had to do the hard work/research myself. Also, when you go, bring a small recorder so you can tape what the dr says & go over it later w/dh or another Dr if need be. Best of success in your ttc journey! xo btdt for a really long time.
    liteofmine71

Answer by liteofmine71 at 1:13 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• whatever it is, it doesn't sound good. I agree with lifeofmine - get a second opinion!
    angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 10:46 PM on Feb. 12, 2011