Why is it? adult content

That is seems like alot of the time its a fat white woman in an interacial relationship? Sometimes I will see a nice looking white girl with a mexican or black guy...but usually...its some fat chick. Can anyone offer any insight?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:16 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Some men just love BIG woman something about their curvaceous body they love...
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:18 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• bigger women have tighter vaja jas
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 1:19 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• haha, honestly I just dont think you are looking at the whole picture :) How many fat white or non women are dating white guys?? Fat chics gotta get love to! And I know TONS of attractive, thin women in interracial relationships...me being one of them!! I think its just a huge stereotype that makes us see things in one perspective.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 1:19 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• LMBO... hummm.... never really noticed.
    Anonymous

• I was in a interracial marriage before and I'm not big but, his previous was a BIG girl. I don't think it's always the size, I think it's the person they r attracted to. My DH now, was married 3 times before and all of them were 200+ and he's a thin man. He always says that I'm the smallest woman he's been with. I'm 160 lbs. Oh, and this one is white so, I don't think race has anything to do w/ it.
    pswiley

Answer by pswiley at 1:32 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• You sound like a hater what do you not have a man so you want to say the only person a fat girl can get is not of her race...I'm not totaly sure who your putting down for it. I don't really know too many mix-raced but the couples I know big or little mixed size and not are together for love not size.
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 1:41 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Troll
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 2:22 PM on Feb. 12, 2011