Scary dreams

I had one where some reason I was dealing with a kidnapping and I was trying to deal that I would cut my neck and take my life I guess in ordeer to save my son for some reason. I had a window of opportunity cause the kidnapper looked away for a second and I was able to jump out of window and flee.

I kinda think it has to deal with me having this misdemeanor traffic tick court case thing and i am scared if the judge gives me jail time I dont have anyone to take my kid so he would go to foster care. I am scared of that becuase my son and I are super attached. I know he wouldnt get the care and love I give him. Someone would hurt him so I know where my creepy dream comes from...do you have any?

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 1:18 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Entertainment

• When I was younger, all through middle school and high school, almost every night I had the same terrifying recurring dream that my mother died. It was usually a different way every time. They were so surreal, and horrific. I would wake up screaming, and crying. I checked on her all the time. It was really weird. I have no idea where they came from, we had a totally normal mom daughter relationship, nothing out of the ordinary happened while I was growing up. I have them as an adult maybe once every several months. So weird.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 1:24 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I dreamed once when my dd was about 2 months old that I was walking down a corridor of some sort with her. There were these doors on both sides and there was a weird man in each doorway and as I passed the door, the man would try to grab my dd out of my arms.
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 1:33 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I remember having one as a teen that I go downstairs to see who is knocking at the back sliding glass door and when i opened it up there was a cute little baby there in a car seat. i looked out to see who left the baby and I only saw a shadow jump in the dumpster. My mom is in the background yelling and going and and when i turn around to show her the baby she was gone. I was standing in a black empty room. Now when I had my son she was not around and stll isn't...I belive I have premonitions but some happen years later after I dream them.
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 1:40 PM on Feb. 12, 2011