Who had fabulous adult content

sex last night & alone time? haha ME! it had felt like forever an eternity! finally got some alone time with hubby!

hope your night was a good one.... : )

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 1:26 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Not this time. We were to busy chasing the Boogeyman away last night. By the time ds with the sleep we wore out. lol
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 1:29 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• That was the plan. But we ended up dealing with a plugged bath-tub half the damn night. Plunged it, snaked it, and the damn thing is still taking forever to drain. I'm probably going to have to break down and call a plumber on Monday. There are so many things I'd rather do with a few hundred bucks than have to pay for a plumber.  Glad someone had great sex last night, just wasn't me. lol

SweetSprinkles

Answer by SweetSprinkles at 1:45 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Our pipes are literally 99 years old. We can't use anything like Drano or Liquid Plumber in them. And it SUCKS.. lol.  

SweetSprinkles

Answer by SweetSprinkles at 1:55 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• awww the boogyman? yikes my dd doesn't have a clue about that yet.....
    sarasmommy777

Comment by sarasmommy777 (original poster) at 1:31 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• oh no sorry to hear! isn't here a special liquid you can buy that will break down whats clogging it? but I guess if ya snaked it & it didn't works its pretty serious....oh the gross hair that comes out of the tub - YUCK, GL...
    sarasmommy777

Comment by sarasmommy777 (original poster) at 1:48 PM on Feb. 12, 2011