If you are between 30-40...

Are you happy with your health? If not, is it due to an illness or a lack of upkeep on your part? If so, do you work out?

If you work out, when/at what age did you start to work out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• ~*Smiles*~ whether I am thin and kept like a runway model, or I am like Operah, I choose to be happy with "me"... I don't need what others think of me to make me happy... I need me to do that. ~*Smiles*~

I do make an effort to eat healthy, do what I need to, and plan on doing much more...
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 1:39 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I am 38 and very happy with my overall health. I have been a fitness nut since I was a teen. I love nutritious and healthy foods and really enjoy running and other exercise.

FricknFrack

Answer by FricknFrack at 1:42 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I fell off the track but now at 39 I have been taking care of myself for nine years shave off four hundred pounds and have sixty more to go. I will weigh 140 when its done but I do love myself and now its going to pay off when I turn forty and I am going to be a hot forty year old.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:50 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Yes I do work out. lol
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:52 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Are you happy with your health? Mostly, yes. I have some annoying hormonal issues, and need a surgery to remove a cyst-type thing in my abdomen, but overall, I'm in pretty good health.

If not, is it due to an illness or a lack of upkeep on your part? The few problems I have are just unfortunate things that have happened...nothing I could help.

If so, do you work out? Yes, almost every day.

If you work out, when/at what age did you start to work out? I was a runner when I was a kid up til around 15. Then I quit and didn't get into fitness again until a few years ago. But I've been very faithful ever since and hope to stay that way til I can physically no longer do it (like when I'm 90, lol).

vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 3:36 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I don't have any serious health problems that I'm aware, so yes, I'm happy with my health. I've always been into working out and staying fit and yes, I still workout now. I've always been very fit and was SERIOUSLY uncomfortable with my post pregnancy body. It didn't last long and back in top shape and striving to get stronger and stronger.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:11 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I am happy with my health. I do work out at least 4 days a week, and I've been losing weight (almost 50 lbs lost so far!). I've always worked out off and on (my mom was an aerobics instructor, so I grew up in the gym), but I've been pretty serious about it in the last 6 months.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 9:07 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Not really happy with where I am in life. I have made some poor choices regarding my health and definitely need to do better. I don't work out now, but I would like to I just need the motivation.

Interesting question, why do you ask?
    MChildressDem

Answer by MChildressDem at 10:46 PM on Feb. 12, 2011