Having a hard time with this Post Partum body...Any help on what to buy?

My little guy is only 3 1/2 weeks old so I'm trying not to be so hard on myself!! Normally I'm a pretty thin girl, I lost my weight really fast with my first but not so much this time around. I only gained 40 pounds this pregnancy and I lost 20 of it right away but I have not lost anything more in the last two weeks. I have to go back to work in 3 weeks and I need to buy something to suck my little gut in a bit. Any recommendations on what to get would be great!! I want something that is REALLY tight on my tummy and sides...Thanks ladies

nat1387

Asked by nat1387 at 1:37 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Zumba videos or for the wii
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 2:11 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I dont know for sure because Im still dealing with mine and havent buy anything just doing exercise and eating vegetables and fruits in small portions I know its very hard I was very hard on myself too but I realize its going to take some time I too lost every pound on the first month after my first baby but in this one Im still struggling and he is 5 months old.. Believe me you will lose more than that specially if you keep on breastfeeding even if you dont do any diet its not fast but you will I went through the same lost 20 pounds the first 2 weeks and then it stop but later I started losing without much effort and now Im very close to my pre-pregnancy weight...google it on postpartum Im sure you will get tons of things.. Good luck =)
    JPAJsmom

Answer by JPAJsmom at 2:34 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Try body shape wear. It helped me with my pp issues.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 7:03 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Spanx is great for those first few weeks before you really get your body back.

Answer by missanc at 8:16 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• The Bella Band is a spandex band that goes around your waist, hips to breast, and it's comfortable as heck! Don't be too harsh on yourself, you aren't even a month in yet :)
    ShainaMay

Answer by ShainaMay at 3:37 AM on Feb. 13, 2011