Am I the only one who thinks those "smart cars" are the FUGLIEST thing they've ever seen?

Seriously... you get in an accident in that thing, and you're toast! And they look so stupid! You can't fit a family in them, or groceries..What is the appeal? They are everywhere it seems.

brandyj

Asked by brandyj at 1:40 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• lol yes they are effin ugly, everytime i see someone driving one of those things(which is not often but i have seen about 2-3) we kinda laugh its like a circus car.But dnt get me wrong hey if u want to save good for you but i feel as if they just bring the wrong kind of attention.
    Anonymous

• ~*Giggles*~... they give those that are snotty and think they are better than others bragging rights, a way to show off, and pretend they are doing more for the planet than others... never mind the FACT all cars breake down and unless you can burry the Tonka Car your driving to help a tree grow... they are no better if not worse than what others drive... Hahahaahah

I agree they SUCK.. can barely fit 2 people comfortably, no kids, no groceries/shopping... list goes on!!! Hahaha... maybe they are smart cars because they don't need a coffin when burried???
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 1:44 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I love the idea of them but they just don't seem practical- and yes they are ugly!!

skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 1:48 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I agree, ugly little death traps. Sorry planet Earth, but my carbon footprint is going to include a car/SUV that's safe and can actually fit my family and shopping packages.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 1:51 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• They were made for the roads of Europe and not here. Our roads and vehicles make Smart cars more of a fashion icon than something practical. I saw Smart cars in Italy and they were fine there.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:59 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I passed one on I-95 with semi-trucks all around. I would be so scared to drive it like a regular car.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 2:18 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• no you are not and i think it's bs that the have a 5 star crash test rating. that thing would crumble like a tin can if you punched it.
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 2:18 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I so agree!!
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 2:20 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• They are the stupidest invention EVER!!! They are like Matchbox cars.You get bumped the least little bit, and that thing is going to be smashed beyond recognition.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 2:35 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Ugly and ridiculous!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 4:26 PM on Feb. 12, 2011