Do you have a

pool? I wish! the kids have a small one though haha...

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 1:41 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes I do. We love our pool. Our house is the hangout house in the summer. Its a great way for the kids to play outside in the hot summers WE also use our pool a lot at night. WE spend so much time in the pool in the summer we call ourselves the pruney family.
    ventingmom

Answer by ventingmom at 3:03 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• the kids have a small one they used last summer and they loved it
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 1:42 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• No I do not but my son has a whale pool...wish we had the money to get a real one
    Lyndsey250

Answer by Lyndsey250 at 1:42 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• No. The town pool is 1/4 mile from my house. The kids can even ride their bikes there. They are old enough (14 & 13) to go without me.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 1:44 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I also don't want to pay the high insurance that goes with having a pool.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 1:45 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• ~*Yes*~ but never seem to use it! And we'll be doing "swim lessons" at the local public pool this spring/summer... hahaha
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 1:57 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• No not now we had a little one over the summer but it got a hole in it so its gone but we will be getting a new one this summer
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 2:07 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• We do. I don't think there have been more than 5 or 6 days each summer that we weren't in it. We use it a lot at night after supper. My husband likes to turn on the radio, turn off the lights except the one in the pool, and drink a beer. I love my pool.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 2:17 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• We had one in our back yard growing up, and it was awesome. I really took it for granted back then.
    Last year, we moved into a neighborhood that does not allow pools to be installed, but there is a nice neighborhood pool. Not exactly the same as having your own, but still beats not having access to one at all like it was before we moved!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 3:29 PM on Feb. 12, 2011