Christian prayer for a friend..

I have a friend/relative who because of bad things happening out of her control and a little because of her own choices is facing so many things. Homlessness, staying with an ex bf and 10 other people in a small home, her 15 year old getting put on probation now dhs is involved. I have prayed so much

about this situation. I am wondering if you think the prayers arent being answered because maybe sin on her part is blocking the blessings or maybe god has something diffrent planned for her.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• IM praying that God will move in in her life and make a change for the better and make himself real to her.
    his88angel

Answer by his88angel at 4:26 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• ~*Prayers*~... and I have to ask why you are not taking her in... it has to be better than where she is now, even if just a couch? My heart goes out and I pray she can find the strength t not just get through, but further ahead than she was before things fell apart!!!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 2:17 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Does your friend even believe there is a God?? That might help if she has faith.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:18 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I would love to take her and her 2 sons in and have asked but I live 500 miles away and she has to stay in her state due to his probation ( her son) and she has to stay also as she is applying for ssi. Thanks for the prayers as well.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:19 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I know she believes in God but dosent activley try to have a closer relationship with him if that makes sense. I just think she is so overwhelmed at this point.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:21 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Praying to God is always the thing to do.She also has to take some control over her life.Living with an ex is not the thing to do.
    she could get help from the state. She also should be taking control of her 15 year old son. God always helps us, but we also have to do some of these things for herself. dating needs on hold and get her and her sons needs under control. She needs to get her pryorities set.
    Donna1941

Answer by Donna1941 at 2:27 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• God does not abandon his children. We r all his. He does answer all prayers sometimes not in our time frame or or the way we would like them answered.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:28 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• two things jump out at me about this post...

1) you will ONLY accept a Christian prayer?! So if Im a devout Jew and would like to pray for your friend you wouldnt want it?

2) perhaps He IS trying to help but HER, but she is chosing to ignore it. He doenst work on prayer alone SHE actually has to accept His guidance... even if it is in a direction she wouldnt personally choose.

Anonymous

• I am not going to apologize in how I asked the question, however yes you can pray for her, of course.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:44 PM on Feb. 12, 2011