What do i need to help when the baby stretches out and takes my breathe away??

I am getting to the point where I can't breathe when he stretches out. how can I let him stretch and me still breathe?

Sweetie1202

Asked by Sweetie1202 at 5:48 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• dont breathe in deeper.. the more space you give him, the more he will take.. as far as that, massage your ribs or belly and it gets a little better
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 5:50 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• There isn't much you can do, this is just one of the "joys" of pregnancy. Try to move around as best you can and hopefully baby will decide to settle into a different position. :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:51 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• take small breaths often and when he stretches out, stand up or lay on your side and give him as much room as possible. When you sit, it will squish both you and him more
    Tricia19

Answer by Tricia19 at 6:05 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Thanks Guys... It helps to be able to ask questions to other moms without calling the doctor 30 times a day...
    Sweetie1202

Answer by Sweetie1202 at 7:51 PM on Nov. 17, 2008