Todays my fiance's B Day i just bought him a car...

now hes shinning the rims and doing sum stuff to it and im going to take him to go eat later at his fav. restraunt maybe go to the movies and were going to buy our wedding rings today im so excited we havent done n e thing n awhile but i got the weekend off which is a first :)

Bree_vee25

Asked by Bree_vee25 at 2:36 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• WOW!!! A car?!?!? That's awesome!!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 2:39 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• yes ma'am i sure did.bought it cash hes into fixing cars and racing them so we just rent to Auto Zone and spent a hell of a lot of money so i said my ring better be BIG! lmfao he said it will.lol so we will see hope everything goes good.im having a great day.
    Bree_vee25

Comment by Bree_vee25 (original poster) at 2:43 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• What kind of car did you get him??
    JazzyJes

Answer by JazzyJes at 3:09 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• wow i wish i had $ like that to get a car your lucky
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 3:10 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Congrats. My dh just bought me a car too. Also needs some fixing up and he also likes doing it lol. Have fun with the car and dinner, and yes your ring better be awesome.

Answer by gemgem at 3:26 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• What kind of Car!?! I hope you're both Happy!! Wishing you your Happily ever After!! I Love Cars!! I wanted one for fighting Cancer!! Each time after Chemo. DD & my DH took me past my dream car to dream!! Wishing you both every happiness!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 3:57 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Is this the same jackass you've written about before?    Like in this question you wrote just weeks ago?

http://www.cafemom.com/answers/723213/Ive_been_CRYING_CRYING_im_3_monthe_pregnant

Anonymous

• You are such a loving and giving person. You deserve someone who loves you and gives back to you. I hope he is the one.
    Have a fun night:)
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 8:19 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Enjoy.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 9:17 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Happy Birthday to him. Very nice!

Answer by Bmat at 9:29 AM on Feb. 13, 2011