Strapless Wedding Dress Question

I have large boobs but I really want to wear a strapless wedding dress, but dont want them to be looking like they are "sagging" I do not know a lot about dresses because I have never really wore them lol but I want to try it for my wedding. Is there a way to be comfortable, have them "lifted" and still look good? Anyone else have this problem? Thanks!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Try a corseted strapless
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 2:50 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• The wedding dress and bra will have structure built in to hold up the bosom.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 2:50 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• get a good bustier. i absolutely need one with my little black strapless bar/club dress
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 2:51 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• You can do it but it will cost you. Buy a GOOD long line bra. They are stapless (some come with a convertable/removable strap) It will have boning and heavy structure. They help you look wonderful but they are expensive, and they are not the most comforable.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:51 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Either you add thin spaghetti straps or you can buy a long line strapless bra. One that hooks to the waist. That will give you the support you need. When you put it on, you have to bend over at the waist so your boobs go up and then start hooking it so when you are done your boobs are up high, not squished & in position. You could also have a seamstress attach the bra to the inside of the gown.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:52 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I wore a bustier for my wedding. Go to a bridal shop and they can help u.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:52 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• U have to fitted for one with the dress on. Wedding dresses do not come with built in bras.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 3:32 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Hold them up with duck tape.LOL
    obenblue

Answer by obenblue at 4:09 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Seriously, duct tarp works & looks the best!
    liteofmine71

Answer by liteofmine71 at 5:40 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• A good corseted dress or take a look at this site. They sell bras for women like us and they FIT perfectly and don't let you sag. http://www.bravissimo.com/   I have a strapless and it's NOT like a corset.  They don't sag and are uplifted very well.  You cannot even tell that I don't have shoulder straps.

Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:17 PM on Feb. 12, 2011