So sad...anyone miscarried before how do you cope?PLEASE HELP ME...

I had a miscarriage this Thursday at 22 weeks worst day of my life I'm so said and don't know if I can go on with life. It was due to an incompetent cervix ( please tell me your stories especially if you had a miscarriage due to this). I wanna have another baby so bad but I'm scared of the risks and how soon before I have one and how soon is too soon please give your stories whether sad or encouraging.

lakendrawalker

Asked by lakendrawalker at 2:50 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I am so sorry. (((((Hugs))))))).
    Follow your drs recommendations about time.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 2:52 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• ~*Grieve*~... and keep doing it until you heal
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 2:53 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I've lost 2 pregnancies in my life, totally 3 babies. One was just short of 12 weeks and my second was recent and very early.
    both were equally as hard.

I wish I had magic words on how to make it better, but best I can say is just feel how you feel and don't let anyone tell you how much time it should take.
    do whatever you need to in order to get through it.
    my twins would have been 20 this coming fall. I always do something to wish them happy birthday and this last time I made them a cake. I don't care what anyone thinks.
    we all deal the way we need to-
    Lots of hugs!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 4:02 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I'm so sorry for your loss, i had a miscarriage Nov 23 '10 i still cry til this day its not something you get over. I think about my baby all the time as you can see my screen name is Soraya that's what i was gonna name her. We are tying to have another baby but let me tell you having another baby will not make you forget about the baby you've loss its something that will be with you for the rest of your life. Take courage cry if you have to allow family and friends to be there for you,i'll keep you in my prayer sooner or later God will bless you with another baby he is a man of his word when he say he'll bless you he will do just that god bless.
    soraya14

Answer by soraya14 at 4:03 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I miscarried when I was young. I was at a point in my life when I did not need to be a mother. I told myself that God new it was not time for me. I still think about how different life would be if the child was born. I would have loved that baby, bad timing or not. I think that after time you will find a way to be a little more at ease with it.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 5:34 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Even if it's common it's very sad, it's common to be sad also, as much rest as you can get, have someone nearby to keep giving you a check on to see if you're ok. When was the date you miscarried, or at least a good guess...
    it does take time, but rest, lots of water, and good nutrition to heal the body, is really the best advice I can give.
    If you need someone to talk to it's good to call a woman dr. or the lady who is in charge of your labor check ups right before you delivered.

coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 6:35 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• im sooo sorry to hear whats happen thats got to be hard to have carried your baby that far and then loose him or her. I was only just a few weeks when i misscarried and that was hard but keep in mind that when something like this happens there is a reason and god had other plans for that special bundle. Just get lots of rest and grieve as long and as much as you need to. Ask your dr on when a good time is to try again and i know your scared but now that they know you have a incompetent cervix they will be better able to monitor you and put you on bedrest. Keep your head head >>>Hugs<<<
    Jaxsmommy09

Answer by Jaxsmommy09 at 7:09 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• So sorry for your loss! I have not had one, but my sister did a couple of years ago and I was there when the Dr. told her that there was a reason for it happening and that god had a different plan for her. It was due on her birthday so every year on her birthday, she has a hard time. I think it is one of those things that women don't ever get over! Next time, the Dr. will probably do a cerclage on you that will stitch your cervix shut so this won't happen again! Hugs and kisses to you!!!!!!!!
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 8:43 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Thank you all I appreciate your love and stories I'm slowly puttin in my head that it was jus not her time and that god will bless me again I'm staying positive and never giving up hope.
    lakendrawalker

Comment by lakendrawalker (original poster) at 10:51 AM on Feb. 13, 2011