Know Anyone That's been Married 5+ times?

My brother has been married 6 times and thank God it's been 5 yrs. since the last, and he's not with her now, either. He's hard to live with bc, I've stayed w/ him and we can't last more than 3 wks. at a time. I love him but, he is the way he is.LOL.

pswiley

Asked by pswiley at 3:10 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• I had a co worker that been married and divorced 9 times! She was an older lady obviously, but still thats alot. I guess her last marriage only lasted about a month.
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 5:10 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• My first ex husband has been married or engaged (living with the person common law type) 4 times I think now. The latest marriage is heading for the rocks, and I am sure as soon as it does he will already have #5 lined up. After #3 I really thought he figured out he was just an ass and shouldnt be with a human being, he was doing well with just cats. But, he somehow caught another woman with his lies and thats usually what does him in. He doesnt get being honest in a relationship is the best thing.

Answer by gemgem at 3:22 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I think my aunt is on #6

but they have been together for like 10 yrs now or something
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 3:53 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• my granny..one of them twice. she is a runner
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 3:55 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I would say my Aunt but she married the same guy 4 times before finally moving on to her second husband so I don't think it counts.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 4:13 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• confusedOne of my guy pals has just completed his 7th divorce. All of his ex-wives are living, all in the same city, except for one. He spent the most time with the mother of his children and every other wife only can get 2, maybe 3 years out of him, none of them have children. And the minute the next woman comes along, who has a $1.00 more than the last ex-wife, he will marry her as well. I think he likes the process of having or being in a wedding.

jdjamm

Answer by jdjamm at 4:20 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• ~*Nope*~ but I've known women only married a couple times and after give up and change men like they do underwear!!! HAHAHAHA
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 4:33 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• i never been engaged or married but i hope some day i will
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 4:36 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• My x was married five times before he married me and he's been married three times since me. I was married three times. I'm hard to live with too so I just live alone now and don't deal with the drama

Answer by admckenzie at 4:44 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• My step daughters mother has been "engaged and living with someone" over 6 times now.... She moves from one man to literally another in the same day. My step daughter see's all of this.. she is now 8. The newest so called "catch" just got out of prison for 8 years for cooking meth and is on parole. How lovely huh... they are getting married Feb. 25. (after knowing each other not even a full month)
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 4:56 PM on Feb. 12, 2011