Did you know the end is near?

The end is near!!!!!!!!!! bah!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• It gets closer and closer every day ;)
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 6:04 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Yes I do. The bible says no man knows the day or hour that the son comes but we will know when its near and its near. So much going on in the world and if you open your bible and read matthew chapter 24 you will know the end is here and I want to be ready to meet Jesus
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 6:06 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• wow tell me more..lol hows it gonna end
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 6:06 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Not this crap again.
    Why can't we spend our time focusing on LIVING instead of dying? Seriously? Gawd.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:09 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• caitxrawks
    The reason is have you looked at the world today? watch the news etc.... I understand where u are coming from but its hard to live in the days we are in. EVERYTHING is about to change in this world and not for the better. Im just going by what my bible tells me and the bible says the end is near. God will is going to be done wheather we want it to or not. God bless you
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 6:12 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Again, the end of what? High gas prices? I'd love that. The end of shameless prosleytizing on cafemom? I'd REALLY love that!!! Give this a rest!!!!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 6:19 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• witchqueen we are not going to give nothing a rest. God will be done wheather you believe in him or not. So I pray for you and hope you find the Lord before its to late.... God bless you and God loves you and Jesus died for you.
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 6:20 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• The end of what exactly??

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:50 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• sits with chin on hands....yes, tell us
    Anonymous

• You go right ahead and live your life for dying....I prefer to live

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 7:52 PM on Nov. 17, 2008