Does this sound like a miscarriage to you? adult content

On Thursday evening I had about an hour of cramping. Soon after I found blood when I went to the bathroom. It stayed consistently light but just now it got heavy and bright red with clotting and it feels rather uncomfortable. I'm really worried. I'm just over 6 weeks along.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes, it does sound like a miscarriage. That was my experience when I had mine. But definately go to your doctor. Sorry you're going through this and hope your case is different.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 4:12 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• it does sound like it (not to trying to get you upset)..you should go to the doctor
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:04 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Sounds like one. Sorry. You will get through this ~ I had 2, gave up trying, and became pregnant. Now, I have a beautiful 4 yr old girl. Life is full of trials and tribulations. A miscarriage is natures way of taking care of what would not have made it.

Linda1012

Answer by Linda1012 at 4:24 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I would go into your GYN on Monday and have them do a blood test. Best of luck.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 4:02 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Thank you ladies. I did go to the ED shortly after posting this. I am having a miscarriage. We already have one wonderful child who kept me smiling and playing through it all. I just pray I don't cry through my friends baby shower next weekend :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:51 AM on Feb. 13, 2011