No insurance

when i found out i was pregnant my doctor started to file for insurance for me cause i didnt have none. my Dh was gonna put me in his insurance but since the dr told he me i was gonna received my card in the mail in a month i told my dh to wail until the baby was born. they covered all my dr's visit until i received my insurance then i had a miscarriage now i received a bill in the mail yesterday for 1305 for all the drs visits i feel responsible for losing my baby i guess they feel like since i couldnt carry the baby full term they gotta charge me.what do you guys think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:12 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You losing the baby doesn't have anything to do with insurance. Why don't you call the doctors office and find out what's going on. They may have billed the wrong insurance, or had some other clerical screw up. I'm sorry - this is the last thing you need.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 4:15 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• take them to court and fight it. you shouldn't have to pay for it just because you miscarried. it's the insurances responsibility
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 4:15 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Why would the doctor's office provide insurance for you when you have none?? Never heard of that.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 4:31 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Insurance has nothing to do with if you miscarried or went full term. They will either pay or not. It was just bad timing that you got this bill now. Sorry for your loss.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 5:12 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• the doctor robably applied for state insurance for you. sometimes you recieve a bill before it has been paid i would call the doctor office to find out what is going on. I am so sorry for you loss.
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 10:35 AM on Feb. 13, 2011