Help Its Breaking me down!!

I jus recently found out that my husband likes to look at dirty pics..i dnt understand y! It makes me feel like im not enough for him, i feel ugly and its jus breakn me down. I told him how it makes me feel; he says its no big deal and im being over dramatic. It jus hurts me to knw he rather look at that but he has me. I ivewalked past him top less jus to see what he would do but he doesnt even bother to look. Its like it doesnt get his attention anymore...or am i over reacting? We been together for 4years

spanisheyes552

Asked by spanisheyes552 at 4:50 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• If it makes you unhappy, it should be discussed and he should stop. He should respect your wishes.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 4:53 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Talk to him. Sometimes it's a pervy bad thing, other times it's a healthy outlet. Maybe he likes the idea of something he sees but would never degrade you enough to ask you to do that. Only he can tell you what's going on. Good luck.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 4:53 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Some men can just be pigs. I won't allow the porn in my house, period. It's not an option. He either looks at me or looks at no naked woman.
    Anonymous

• I just learned that sometimes this happens, my son caught my husband masterbating to a nude las vegas calender and we have been married 2 years almost.
    Guys will be guys they are always thinking with there dicks its not that he doesnt love you but in his mind it's safe sex and in our mind he must not love or want us anymore.
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 4:59 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• keep trying don't take it personal maybe if you walk by naked that will do the job and if he still don't look keep on walking by picture yourself watching tv and really into it and he walks on by naked (a few times) until you look then the rest is history..lol GL girl don't throw in the towel just yet perhaps you should look at naked pictures too hey two can play that game ;)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 5:05 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I jus recently gave birth to my son so i agree to let him have a few porn videos on phone since we cant have sex..but him and the pics are on a whole another level.. I dnt get it when im the one with needs that he doesnt fullfill but i dnt go looking for pic and etc
    spanisheyes552

Comment by spanisheyes552 (original poster) at 5:05 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Porn ruined my parents 25 year marriage.. There marriage was fine untill we got our first computer.. my dad got addicted to porn... and now they are no longer married.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 5:07 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Men are visual creatures. I learned to not take it personally. It doesn't diminish his feelings for you. Do you get upset when he watches the half naked cheerleaders on the tv or actresses in regular movies that insinuate naughty things in their actions? Men react to all of it the same way. He told you how he feels and that it's nothing to him but visual entertainment. I listen when my man tells me how it is and I don't take it personally.
    Anonymous

• Videos are ok with you but not still pics?  Maybe he's confused about why one's ok with you and the other isn't.  What needs of yours aren't being fulfilled by him? Maybe he has needs that being met to.

SweetSprinkles

Answer by SweetSprinkles at 5:34 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• "aren't being met to"

SweetSprinkles

Answer by SweetSprinkles at 5:35 PM on Feb. 12, 2011