Did you find out the gender of your baby?

I wonder if I should find out... I want to be surprised at the birth but it seems so much easier to prepare for a baby if you know it's gender!

What did you choose, and are you glad you did it that way?

angelm523

Asked by angelm523 at 5:09 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I chose to find out with both mine, I liked it because I got to plan names and if i was at the store and seen something cute I could get it before they were born. It made it easy to get clothes and prepare, but everyone has there own preference :)
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 5:12 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I chose to find out with both of mine, it helps with shopping and decorating.
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 5:13 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I knew with both of mine. I cannot wait for anything!!!!!!!!!
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 5:15 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• there's no possible way i could not find out. thats something i need to know asap
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 5:18 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• ~*YES*~... I chose to know my children before they were born! They were named, I was able to avoid those horrid looking uni-sex clothes, and I was extremely happy to know what my children were (male or female)
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 5:19 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Yes, both times I did. I don't like surprises. The only way I would ever not find out is if I already had a boy and a girl and was pregnant with the 3rd then I'd be surprised. But, I'm going to have 2 girls, so baby #3 we will find out b/c we want a boy.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 5:23 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• We found out both times. I'm way too impatient to wait 9 months to find out the gender.
    Sillieguze

Answer by Sillieguze at 5:42 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I had already found out i was having twins so i knew i couldn't wait to see what they were...
    JazzyJes

Answer by JazzyJes at 5:48 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I found out at 15 weeks with my DD. But we plan to be surprised next time.. And if we choose to know before, we are planning on letting my mom find out and plan the baby shower, so we can be surprised when we walk in and see what we are having, and then everyone is there to see the looks on our face when we find out. And my mom would let everyone know before too, so it's just me and my man finding out then... We are planning on waiting 2 more years at least before then, but we already have names picked out. Lol
    Anonymous

• I waited till delivery both times imo it makes all the labor pains worth it to wait. Good luck & Congrats :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 6:16 PM on Feb. 12, 2011