Is there any good work from home jobs out there?

I am looking for a good work from home program. That is free to get started and isn't a scam. Thats not filling out surveys. If anyone knows of one please let me know

brenda123368

Asked by brenda123368 at 5:44 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Money & Work

• i know that no one is just gona hand over a business to u... but i do know an international company that offers great compensation package, benefits and life insurance. also gives u the option to work from home and build ur own hours... keep in mind its not a place to gain million over night. but its a business that can help u build residual income... also it gives hands on training and great team support thats helps u make it into world u been dreaming it to be.
    if u are interested to hear abit more... then before u do have a look in this and let me know if this something u can do... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RmJcmW7AoU&NR=1
    purplebroom

Answer by purplebroom at 6:09 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I work from home and I love it! It's not a job it's a business. I never thought I'd be interested in business, but now knowing the difference between a job and a business I personally think it's the best way to get ahead. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 23 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 6:29 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• If you want free you have a few options. 1.) Affiliate or Referral Marketing 2.) Freelance Writing 3.) At Home Jobs

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:26 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I always suggest in home daycare. You pretty much make your own rules.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:57 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• HOMECAREERSUCCESS.COM
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 3:56 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Free to get started really doesn't exist...another words you may find a sponsor, like me, who offers incentives in such a way that essentially its free for YOU but htat doesn't mean someone doesn't pay for it...

I have been working with a business, Prepaid Legal services, for 16 mos. It is the FIRST business that has truly allowed me to work PT while making a FT income and be a FT mom...I have spent the last 16 mos helping others find the same potential throughout the whole country... I have made a Hugely Successful business from home with a almost 6 yr old 4 1/2 yr old and 4 Week old home with me.

I am offering the business kit on the house (me)this week
    for people interested b/c the company is also helping with Major Financial incentives. If this is something you would be interested in getting the deatils about...Message me
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 5:08 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You're welcome to read my blog at Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:50 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:33 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• If you are interested in starting a business, I can help get started w/ Gold Canyon Candles, YES FOR FREE! Msg me if would like to hear more!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 1:40 PM on Feb. 14, 2011