I just cannot decide for the LIFE of me!

So, Valentines is 2 days away. I have a(n) AMAZING boyfriend and I would like to get him something. He is like me; no high maintainace involved :) I am trying to think of something that he would really enjoy. He has a watch that is 3 years old and its very cheap. Notice I said...very? So, I thought I might surprise him and get him a new one that he can even take to work! But, he loves to fish, too. He just doesnt get the chance much these days..I even thought that maybe the kids could all get together and do a homemade card for him (we have 4 together)..I dont know..Any ideas ladies?

CandyHorse

Asked by CandyHorse at 5:55 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• I like the card and a day set aside for fishing. Does he have a license?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:01 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• He just goes out for fun with friends on the river. He is not a big fisherman. He likes it for a hobby - something on the side when he is wanting to get away :) Someone at work gave me the idea of a new pole but, he has a few already + tackle.

I could do0 the card but, that wopuld take some sneaking b.c I would have to get his kids involved and sneak over extra early tomorrow while he is at work..
    CandyHorse

Comment by CandyHorse (original poster) at 6:15 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• i don't buy poles or watches for men because they normally have a special kind they like and I know I'll buy the wrong one. I'd get a gift cert for Bass Pro Shop or some other outdoors place. Maybe you could have the kids make him a card with a coupon for a free day off (to go fishing or whatever). As for an adult gift, I don't give material gifts. I make a special meal or have Adult time. That's gift enough for any man!

Answer by admckenzie at 6:29 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• The goft card to a(n) outdoor fishing spot is auesome!
    CandyHorse

Comment by CandyHorse (original poster) at 6:52 PM on Feb. 12, 2011