saved?

Are u saved? If not do you want to be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:10 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• yep i am saved and also washed in the blood that was shed for me on that cross so all my sins are forgiven. Thank you Jesus
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 6:19 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• are you
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 6:11 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• YES IM SAVED AND WASHED IN THE BLOOD AND I WANT TO HELP OTHERS BEFORE ITS TO LATE GOD LOVES EVERYONE
    Anonymous

• Saved from what? The imaginary hell that christians invented so that they could then be "saved" from it? The alien saucers that will be emerging from the Bermuda Triangle in the year 2012? Bigfoot? Nope, I can't think of anything I need to be saved from right now, but thanks for the offer!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 6:14 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I am saved. :) My dad was one of those that had to go once a month to do it. Always took my brother and I to do it with him. Then when I became 15 I decided for myself to come to the Lord.
    jessicamelia83

Answer by jessicamelia83 at 6:14 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• i dont think i have to wash my self in blood to be saved..ive been baptized i go to church i went to catecism i believe in god so i think im good
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 6:15 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• and wat about the bermuda triangle i never heard that one
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 6:16 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Im glad you are good. and so is GOD ALL THE TIME. that means we are sisters in Christ love ya sister :)
    Anonymous

• Yep I am.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 6:18 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• WitchQueen: You think that being Christian and being saved is silly...but practicing witchcraft isn't? I don't understand...honestly, I just don't! How is it silly to believe in Jesus or God, but ok to believe in "magic"?
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 6:19 PM on Nov. 17, 2008