Is it true about 2012??? adult content

there is a theory goin around about the world is gona end in 2012. and that the government has underground bunkers for the rich and the famous... whats ur thoughts? do u believe this is true???

purplebroom

Asked by purplebroom at 5:59 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• It won't happen. From what I've read It has been changed to 2015.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 6:01 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• BTW, I don't believe any of it.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 6:02 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I think that the world will end in 2012 just like it did in 2000. No one knows when it's going to end and they don't know how it will end so bunkers or not, is anyone really safe?
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:02 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Yes, absolutely because you have to believe everything you read on the internet. Especially those bulk mail messages, like the ones that tell you if you don't send it to 20 people you're going to die..........really you will so you better start sending.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 6:07 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• To ease your wondering about 2012, no man I mean no man knows when this wicked system (world) is coming to an end except GOD. Man thinks he knows everything but he dont.
    Just like if we knew when we were going to die we would do our best to do everything before then, GOD is a loving GOD and the pain of knowing when your going to die or your family member is cruel...so don't listen to everything man says he has no clue but we will all know when that time is here because we will be in the middle of it.
    Pray for strength and it will be given to you
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 6:09 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Wait, if the world ends, then what the hell good does a bunker do for anyone? The only good a bunker is for is if mankind is wiped out. If the entire world is wiped out, as in the world ends, as in it doesn't exist anymore, why would a bunker be beneficial?
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 6:12 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• In the bible it says that he will come like a theif in the night so I highly doubt the world will end when everyone thinks it is.
    bhoward87

Answer by bhoward87 at 6:13 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Not a bit!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 6:20 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I saw the movie and I believe it!!! John Cusack is going to coming sliding up in a big limo to rescue me!! I just hope he can get us to the arks in time this time!!
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 6:27 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• i think that something BIG is going to happen. I dont necessarily believe that the world is going to end, but, there is alot of research behind this to make it seem like it will happen. for instance, the Mayan calendar has predicted EVERY natural, and un natural disaster that has EVER happened. 9-11, Tsunami, etc. I did some looking into it. I believe that something will happen, but we wont know until then :)
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 6:27 PM on Feb. 12, 2011